Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Great Wall Trailer - Should I Watch It?



Now it's time to rewrite the history of China's Great Wall. This movie looks like an ancient Chinese version of District 9. A war that is worth fighting against some monsters that I never heard of. Haha. Oh well. I really enjoy the visual effect, but I am still questioning about the overall plot of the movie. I believe that it will be a good film due to special effects and actions that the movie will bring. However, I believe the film may have a slight chance on being one of the best in 2017.  Got to watch The Great Wall to find out. What do you guys think?

Let's talk about movies in the comment below.

If you want to watch the movie,  I recommend purchasing through this link. It's only available to pre-order at this moment through Amazon.

To read other movie article, follow our main site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment