Monday, April 3, 2017

Doctor Strange (2016)


When I first heard of Doctor Strange, I thought it will not do well in the box office. However, after watching the movie, the movie was a lot better than I expected. I never heard of Doctor Strange before the movie came out. When I first saw Doctor Strange‘s trailer, I predicted that the film will not receive a well rating among different movie reviews website. I don’t believe the film will do well because of its heavy use of CGI throughout the film. I felt that it may only appeal to younger audience. However, I was wrong.
Now, I am starting to become a fan of the character. The main character Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stranger did a great job playing the character. I really like the character development throughout the film. Definitely would recommend this film to Marvel fans.
Blue-ray is available here.
Let’s talk about movies in the comment below.

If you want to read more movie articles, follow our main site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment