Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Get Out (2017) - Surprisingly Good!


Rated-R: Comedy/Horror
From the trailer, I had a feeling it was going to be a movie about people discriminating base on skin color. I predicted that Get Out will not be well rated by the critics and the viewers because the trailer did not successfully convinced me that it will be a great movie. The impression I got from Get Out  trailer was a man who developed psychological problem after being introduced to his girlfriend’s parents. The main character started seeing supernatural beings and nobody can see it except him. I can see the horror element, but not the comedy aspect of the film.
Well, I was wrong.
Surprisingly, people who watched Get Out loved the film. According to Fandango, the movie rating is 4.5/5 stars. Also, a score of 99% on TOMATOMETER. Base on the rating and great comments, my prediction is proved wrong. Now, I am convinced to watch Get Out. 
What do you guys think? Please comment below and let’s talk about movies.
**Movie tickets are available at Fandango link.

If you want to read more, follow our main site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment