Sunday, April 2, 2017

Power Rangers: All Star Trailer


GO GO POWER RANGERS!!! I really like how the trailer gets me all excited about the movie. There are lots of CGI and special effects that makes the film visually pleasing, in which, the classical Power Rangers films lacked. Where is the white ranger? When I was a younger, white ranger was my favorite. I don’t know why.
In my opinion, I believe the film will do really well among the teenage audience. However, I don’t think it will be well rated in the box office. The first time I saw this trailer, I thought this Power Rangers film won’t do well in the box office. Oh well, we will have to see. Can’t judge a movie by its trailer.
Time to relive my childhood role models. Haha.
How will the film do? Let me know in the comment below.

If you want to read more movie articles, follow our main site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment