Thursday, April 27, 2017

God of Egypt (2016) - Old Movie Chat?

THIS IS SPARTA!!!
Hey, we are in Egypt.
THIS IS WAR!!
I am not familiar with Egyptian mythology, but maybe this movie can teach me some Egyptian history. All I can say, spectacular special effect. Really wanted to see this movie in theater, but I didn’t have the chance to watch it. I am a big fan of epic battle with lots of special effects that take place in ancient time. Gerard Butler seems to suit playing as an ancient warrior. Imagine making a similar film, but taking place in other parts of the world such as China or Mayan Gods. That would be interesting.
What do you guys think of the movie? Let’s talk about movies.

If you want to watch the movie, I highly recommend to purchase online through this link. It is currently only available in Amazon.
Let’s keep in touch: Movie Chat Facebook

If you want to read more, follow our main site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment