Sunday, April 9, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer #2 (2017)

If you want to read more, follow our main site Best Movies. 
From the look of the trailer, looks like it will be a good movie. I have not watched the first movie of Guardians of the Galaxy; so, forgive my ignorance for judging the film. After a few minutes research from around the World Wide Web, this movie has received lot's of great reviews and comments.



This is one of the most unique movie because many of these unknown characters are united for a common cause, to save the galaxy. Ok, does that sound familiar? Guess not. Judging from the trailer, the movie characters are super upbeat in comparison to many of the superhero movies out there. (You guys know what I mean... Ok.. maybe not) But, that's true from my perspective. There are some comedic elements in other films, but not as good as this movie. I don't know, I am over analyzing.
After reading comments and reviews on the first GotG, I was surprised that many people who watched the movie loved it. Let's be blunt here, I never thought the first GotG  will do so well in the box office and ratings. I am not the best person to ask about movies, but honestly though, people love green screens. Okay, I going off-topic here. So, let me finish this blog with this question. Can it rival other Marvel films?

Let us know in the comment and what other movies do you guys want us to vent. 
Let's keep in touch: Movie Chat Blog Facebook

If you want to watch this movie, I highly recommend you purchase tickets through Fandango at this link.
If you want to read more, follow our main site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment