Wednesday, April 5, 2017

La La Land (2016) - Convince Me


If you want to read more, follow our main site Best Movies. 
Not a big fan of musical film because I often fall asleep before halfway of the movie. No offence to ‘La La Land’ and its fans, but I am not looking forward to watch this film.  I’ve read IMDB positive comments and hoping to be convinced to not overlook the movie. I am just not hype about it. Can it rival ‘West Side Story’? That’s the musical film I really enjoy.
The trailer of the film was simplistic and to be honest, I was not excited. The film was popular maybe because of two leads Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling were put as the lead of the movie. The film director was relying on these actors to boost the film review and make some money from them.
I don’t get why are the ratings so high for ‘La La Land’. A 8.4/10 on IMDB, 93% on Rotten Tomatoes and 4/5 stars. What am I missing out? Before I waste my money on this movie, can someone please convince me on why I should watch ‘La La Land’?
Let me know in the comments below. Let’s talk about movies.
If you want to watch the movie, purchase online on Amazon through this link. It’s currently on sale only through Amazon.

If you want to read more, follow our main site Best Movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment