Saturday, April 22, 2017

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them


Another Harry Potter film!! Oops, sorry. I meant to say another amazing film from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.
As a Harry Potter fan, this movie was not disappointing. Great movie accompanied by an amazing trailer. After watching the film, I thought the movie did a great job with the characters instead of recycling the characters from the original story of Harry Potter series. I am glad that the film gave something fresh instead of relying on the original Harry Potter series, in which, the movie did a great job with. Fantastic Beasts did a great job in fulfilling my Harry Potter movies void feeling.
I would definitely recommend this movie for those Harry Potter fans out there. Let’s continue the magic!!
Check out the movie on Amazon: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Questions or comments? Leave them below.

If you want to read more, follow our main site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment