Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) - Old Times


I remember watching thing over a decade ago during a Christmas holiday. I can't believe this movie was made wayyy before I was born. Haha. It has been a while and I don't remember much about the film. Let me try my best to describe my reaction. Alright, here it goes:
I enjoyed this prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark, but not quite as much. It's not as action packed, but there still some impressive action sequences, most of the action happens in the last part of the film. There's much more tension throughout than in Raiders. Also, there are more comic bits in this one, which is great because the overall tone of the movie is pretty dark, dealing with mysticism and superstition. The story development of the film is more developed in comparison to its prequel.
Indiana Jones gets two sidekicks in this one, a young Asian boy and a Nightclub singer, which provided comedy touch to the film. If you did not like the film, at least you will enjoy seeing the young and buff Harrison Ford.
Let me know what do you guys think in the comment below.
If you want to buy/rent this movie, I highly recommend you purchase online through Amazon at this link. It's currently on sale here only through Amazon.
Let's keep in touch: Movie Chat Facebook

If you want to read more, follow our main site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment